What is Mr. Bargainer?
Is Mr. Bargainer owned or operated by a retailer?
Do you have coupons for Best Buy, Dell, etc.?
I need to buy something specific. Do you have coupons for that?
What do I have to do to use one of the coupons?
I pressed the “Click to Redeem” button but I am not getting a discount. What’s wrong?
The coupon code is not working. What’s wrong?
How can I report an expired coupon code or deal?
How can I get in touch with you to ask a different question or give you feedback?
I own a retail store and would like you to show your coupons on our site. What should I do?
How often are new coupons added?
1. What is Mr. Bargainer?
Mr Bargainer is a website that was founded to help you save money. We search the Internet for the latest deals on all types of merchandise and then make them available for easy browsing all in one place. Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for online shoppers to find savings on everything that they need to purchase.
2. Is Mr. Bargainer owned or operated by a retailer?
No, Mr. Bargainer is a completely independent website. We are privately owned and operated by a team of shopping experts that is committed to bringing you the best deals. In some cases, we may receive a commission or affiliate credit for directing you to a merchant’s website if you decide to make a purchase, but this in no way affects your shopping experience or the price that you pay for merchandise.
3. Do you have coupons for Best Buy, Dell, etc.?
Mr. Bargainer features websites for dozens of retailers, and we’re always adding new ones when we find great deals. If you want to quickly find coupons for a particular merchant, you can type the name into the search box at the top of the website. To see a complete list of all of the stores that we currently have coupons for, please see our Stores listing.
4. I need to buy something specific. Do you have coupons for that?
The selection of coupons that we have can vary every day, but we make it very easy to find all of the coupons that are available for specific types of merchandise and services. You can use the Categories page to see all of the categories of coupons that are featured on our site at one time. Click on one to view the deals that are currently available.
5. What do I have to do to use one of the coupons?
There are two different types of coupons featured on our site, and the way that you use each one is slightly different. The types include:
- Click to Redeem. Our click to redeem offers are easy to spot because they feature bright red buttons that say “Click to Redeem.” With this type of offer, you only have to press the red button and visit the retailer’s site to get the savings. So long as the items that you purchase are included in the deal being promoted, you’ll automatically receive the discount at the time of checkout.
- Show Coupon Code. Our show coupon code offers are also easy to spot, but they feature bright blue buttons that say “Show Coupon Code.” With these offers, you need to enter a special code into the checkout system whenever you complete your purchase with the online retailer, but we make it very easy to do that. When you click the button, a page will open with the retailer’s shopping page, and the code will be copied. Add the item to your cart and when it’s time to checkout, you can simply press CTRL+V or use the “File” menu to paste the code into the box. If for some reason, you need to see the code to write it down or copy yourself, it will also be displayed on the blue button after you click.
6. I pressed the “Click to Redeem” button but I am not getting a discount. What’s wrong?
If you are not getting the discount or deal advertised in a Click to Redeem offer, there may be one of two things wrong:
- You may not have fully met the requirements of the coupon. You may need to buy a specific item or spend a certain amount of money to qualify for the discount. Make sure that you have.
- The retailer may have cancelled the deal or ended the promotion early. We do our best to keep our coupons updated, but retailers do reserve the right to cancel a special at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
7. The coupon code is not working. What’s wrong?
If you are not able to redeem a coupon code, there may be one of three things wrong:
- You may have entered the coupon code in the wrong place or used the wrong code. Double check and then try again.
- You may not have met all of the requirements for using the code. Some codes only work if you spend a certain amount or buy a certain number or type of item. Re-read the offer and be certain that you met all of the stipulations.
- The coupon code may be expired. We make every effort to remove expired codes and to double check that retailers have not ended coupon codes early, but in some cases, it is not possible for us to remove codes immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience.
8. How can I report an expired coupon code or deal?
9. How can I get in touch with you to ask a different question or give you feedback?
We’d be glad to answer any question that you may have or to hear what you think of our site. Please use the Contact form to get in touch with us.
10. I own a retail store and would like you to show your coupons on our site. What should I do?
Please get in touch with us by using the Contact form. We’ll be happy to discuss the matter with you.
11. How often are new coupons added?
Our team of shopping experts scours the Internet for deals on a daily basis, and we typically add new discounts and deals on a daily basis; however, we cannot guarantee how often we will add new deals for any one particular merchant or one particular type of merchandise. We recommend bookmarking our site and visiting regularly to see what’s news. You can also like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest to stay up to date on the latest deals.